Friday, November 14, 2008

10 Loves

1. 8 balls of purple yarn+1 yellow F size crochet hook= One gigantic blanket.
2. Brand new baby Paisley Price. What a sweet little spirit she is and I'm so glad I'm here to love on her and hold her and learn from the examples of her parents.
3. On that note...Ginger. Her friendship has meant so much to me the last 5 years. What an amazing, inspiring, gorgeous, down to earth, humble woman she is. I love this girl.
4. Guilty pleasures for my TV viewing. (I love Gossip Girl!)
5. Teenagers, who have gone astray, telling me I have made a difference to them.
6. Brandon, Mom, Dan, Kate, Hells, JaLee, Lester, Jessica, Grandma Kaye, Paul,Taunya, Brooke, Tasha, Morgan, Dalton........for making me smile when I'm blue, for funny emails, for likemindedness, for companionship, for family.
7. My BodyFlow class. Tai Chi, yoga, and pilates...kicks my tush every time.
8. Pomegrantes.
9. Mary's chocolate pecan pie. Delic.
10. The beauty of a quiety mind as I lay down to sleep.

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Paisley Price ... could a name BE any cuter?!! Love it! And love you!

Taunya said...

I love your 10 Loves!!! :) It always feels so good to express gratitude.

Just Us said...

Show the blanket!

Julie said...

I will! Soon...honestly its just one big purple blob....not a thing fancy about it other than it has the ability to cover TWO full grown Decoriations.