Monday, December 1, 2008

3316 Miles

In the last nine days, I traveled 3316 miles, did a session at the San Diego temple, wedding shopped, ate an 18 dollar tomato, had a migraine, shopped a lot, drank a frozen drink in the frozen rain, went to a bachelorette party, then to the wedding, kissed my husband, drove through the night, saw another doctor, had things diagnosed, cried some sad tears...and then some happy ones, kissed my husband, made some food, ate a feast, sang some songs, chased some kids, confided in sister-in-laws, attempted Black Friday, kissed my husband, went to a hockey game, witnessed a fight, then witnessed another fight, got scared, kissed my husband, played some games, laughed to the point of tears, read a book, drove some more, kissed my husband goodbye, cried a little more, and drove home to Colorado.

I'm just a wee bit tired.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh hunny! I can't wait to see you! What's your address? (you can email me that)

LaurenOpie said...

Sounds craazzy! At least you got in some quality kisses? Ginger commented on my blog if I ever need a getaway you guys both live near each other.... I must confess that since then I have often fallen asleep with this thought of just hanging out with some old girlfriends reuniting and catching up. :) It's a nice dream. Maybe someday a reality?

Unknown said...

Sending you hugs Julie, it sounds like you have had a crazy time. I hope things improve soon and your health is okay.

kate said...

maybe if you didn't do so much kissing you wouldn't be so tired?