Friday, October 2, 2009

1 Month


Olivia is a month old.


She sneezes in 3's, just like her daddy.

She adores the bath.

She sqeaks. A lot.

And snorts a little, too.

She is indifferent about her binky.

She's been to 3 different states.

She's had a scope in her little nose.

She blows raspberries, constantly.

She sings right along with music.

(The Beatles and Ingrid Michaelson are favorites.)

She is fascinated by windows.

She loves her daddy.

She is amazing.

We can"t get enough.

We are smitten.




6 comments:

Haley said...

Bring that baby to see me PLEASE! Love her. Love her. Love her.

kim and ned said...

ALREADY! Isn't it amazing all the things a baby can do.

M. Owen said...

Ohhhh....my baby! I miss her. Such a little cutie. I really needed to see that pix. She is changing! So beautiful!

Lamb said...

I love the previous pictures! They are amazing and I can't believe she is already 1 month! She is beautiful and I like the Beatles and Ingrid, too. Liv and I are already friends:)

Tasha said...

She is so darn cute! Sydney loves windows too! I cant wait to meet your little cutie!

Cristi said...

I don't blame you one bit! I'm smitten with her too! She's amazing, Julie!!