Monday, January 26, 2009

Sleeza's

I need my Sleeza's tonight

My sisters, my best friends. Katie(Katty)Haley(Bug).

I need them for no other reason than they are my Sleeza's.

I need late nights, puzzles, and movies.
Beds on the floor, projects, late night shopping, unflattering nicknames.
Indoor painting projects, tears, our apartment in Orem.
Sharing clothes, sharing stories, sharing irritating character traits.
Trips to Richfield, being unreasonable, pulling pranks on our mom.
Crying together, laughing together, missing Dad together.
Always missing Dad together.
They get the big hard messy stuff, I get it, too.
Because they are amazing. Beautiful. Brilliant. Strong. Stubborn.
That's why I need them. Not because there is big, hard, messy stuff now, but because they get it. They did it.
Our hearts learned to beat the same way.
I don't want to forget that.

I miss my sister's tonight.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie you sound low, so I send you a )))H((( my friend

Lindsey said...

Jules! I haven't heard from you in weeks...you ok? I was hoping to see you last week. What's been goin on? Miss ya!

Haley said...

And we need you just the same. I can't imagine how incomplete life would be without the 3 of us together. SDLY!

kate said...

...just as i need and miss my sleezas everynight. not a day goes by that doesn't have some silly, happy, sad moment that makes me think of of you guys. wow...so many memories. i am so incredibly grateful for the sistas i was blessed with. thank you for the examples and strength you are to me. how many girls are lucky enough to have two little sisters to look up to??? love your guffins.SDLY

M. Owen said...

Wow, that's my girls! Couldn't love you more, and wouldn't trade you for anything. I am so grateful that you love each other as best friends.
You are my life, my love, my happiness, my joy, my hope, my dreams, my good memories, my choicest blessings, my inspiration, my sunshine, my peace, my favorites!
Thank you for your kind hearts, your friendship, your endless wisdom, your strength, your integrity, your style, your good attitudes, your determination, your ability to work hard, your respect, your class, your faith, your honesty, forgiveness, your charm, your sense of humor and your love of family.
You 3 lovely ladies are my little piece of heaven on earth, and certainly the very best part of me.
We have had quite the life, but we are doing exactly what we were sent here to do, LEARN!!! And somehow I know, that heaven is looking down on you and someone there is smiling.
I am so proud of you!
XOXOXO
Love,
Mama

Liz said...

It is so good to have such a great support. I bet you do miss your dad together. What a great man. You have a great family too!
I miss the good ol' days when we were kids and lived all near each other
liz Blake Memmott
zizabug!