Monday, February 2, 2009

10 Loves

1. Cereal. I love cereal. I could eat it three meals a day.
2. Every morning, Mary (who I work with, and is the most enearing lady I've ever met) comes in when its time to go get the students and says, "Let's go get the little darlin's." I strikes me as so sweet especially when most of our inmates are anything but darling.
3. My husband's job. I'm so grateful that he is a part of a company that is making a difference for the better, that it provides stability, and the opportunities it allows us.
4. A clean desk.
5. All the wonderful kiddos that have been a part of my life. Megan, Cortney, Austin Casch, Edie, Colin, Claire...I miss them all the time.
6. B's ability to make me laugh, smile, and be happy over just about anything.
7. I have rediscovered my love of the pool at the gym.
8. The mild winter of GJ.
9. Naps.
10. Anticipation.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A very nice list - especially anticipation, I couldn't agree more.

Haley said...

What are you talking about? The anticipation is KILLING ME!!!!

GINGERSPICE said...

Anticipation only brings on diahhrea for me, but I'm glad someone loves it! :)

LOVED seeing you last night. Thanks for the visit, I need more Julie time.

Maybe we should get together and sing and play... new creation. What do you say?

Taunya said...

Im with ya on cereal. LOVE IT! It's my night time snack.

The Allen Family said...

Jules, I can't imagine being away from my husband like you have been from yours. You are so strong! I eat cereal numerous times a day. I love it too!!!!

GINGERSPICE said...

Update Please....

Unknown said...

Love the new pink look, but want to make sure you're oksy?