Monday, April 6, 2009

10 Loves

1. My mom. Really, do I need to explain this? Every girl needs a Mama like mine. She is way too hard on herself 99.7% of the time and takes very little credit for all that she does. I love her, she is amazing.
2. Big Sleeza. Because she is awesome. And hilarous. And feisty. And a rough, tough, cream puff. And I adore her.
3. Little Sleeza. Because she is awesome. And hilarous. And a fighter. And a tender heart. And I adore her.
4. Tasha. She is my sister in-law and quickly becoming one of my dearest friends. We have more in common than I had expected two years ago. She has become such an awesome support system for me. I am so grateful for her and that we both get to experience this wonderful weirdness called pregnancy for the first time, at the same time.
5. The fact that my 3 kiddos now favor my husband over me. Normally, I would be saddened by this. But actually, it makes me swoon.
6. Casch calling Brandon "Bandy."
7. Audio books. They make long drives infinitely more bearable.
8. My step dad...I have so much respect and gratitude for him. There are no words to describe how happy I am that he found my mom, that he is willing to take care of his kids, even though three of those kids aren't actually his. I just love him.
9. The Internet...so that I can constantly reassure myself that weird little feelings in pregnancy are actually big fat nothings.
10. Watching my husband play "Monster Under the Bed" with my three kiddos...while he is literally hiding under a crib. It does my heart so much good.

1 comments:

Cristi said...

Number 5 and number 10 I can totally relate to! I hope you're feeling well. I love you in immense amounts of ... well ... LOVE. :)