Wednesday, April 29, 2009

19 and 20 Weeks

Her senses, now developed, lead me to quiet moments, all alone, just the two of us, so I can sing to her. We are so eager to kiss her little fingers and toes, to play with her, to just simply love her.
She constantly reminds me that she is around...tapping my belly at my desk, fluttering around my tummy after a workout, kicking me swiftly if I accidentally roll over on my stomach when I sleep. I love being aware of her, knowing she is there.
Finally we know that she is actually a she and we are feeling so blessed. Already, she goes by Olivia and it seems to suit her so perfectly. She has turned her parents into a blubbering mess in the best possible sense. We love her already.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet post

Lindsey said...

aww...so sweet! I love that name, too! I can't wait to meet little Olivia!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you meet her....you will love her even more.

Chris & Jennie said...

Love the name Olivia. Darling

M. Owen said...

I love "not Spud" with all of my heart and can hardly wait sing her lullabyes.
Thanks for makine me a very happy grandma!
I love you both.....wait, I love all three Decorations with all my heart!!!
XOXOXOX
Mama/Grandmama