Friday, March 5, 2010

mini letters

  • Dear Economy,
  • Please stop sucking. Thanks.
  • Dear Doctors of the World,
  • Enunciate. It's imperative I understand you.
  • Dear Husband,
  • I've been a crap wife lately. I'll be back to normal next week. Thanks for understanding.
  • Dear Shaun-T,
  • I love you....but then, I hate you.
  • Dear Lost,
  • You confuse me. I'll miss you when you are gone.
  • Dear Ms. X #1,
  • Stop stealing my words. I'm on to you.
  • Dear Ms. X #2,
  • I do not care. So, why do you?
  • Dear Sleezas,
  • I miss you. Come play.
  • Dear Momma,
  • I miss you. Just move here, ok?
  • Dear Laundry,
  • Do yourself. That would be great.
  • Dear Esophagogastroduodenoscopy,
  • You have too many syllables. I'm just sayin.
  • Dear JaLee,
  • I'm happy my dream is comin' true. I'm so happy about Aubrey!
  • Dear Neflix,
  • You are a brilliant idea.
  • Dear Complete Strangers,
  • Quit inquiring about my fertility. I don't like explaining myself.
  • Dear Ms. X #3 & #4,
  • You are idiots. Big ones.
  • Dear N, L, T, A, T, S, B, H, K, A,
  • You guys are pretty dang important. I hope you know that.
  • Dear Tri-Cities,
  • Continue to have winters like this. It makes me love you.
  • Dear Spring,
  • Hurry faster.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

haha! i love this!

Cristi said...

Why in the world would anyone be inquiring about your fertility?!

Wait ... I guess that qualifies as someone inquiring about your fertility.

Sorry.

:)

Love you!