Saturday, June 27, 2009

some faces i'm missing....

lindsey: cause she is awesome. and i've known her, like, a bazillion years. and she is hysterical and honest. i can count on her for anything. and she is a bestie, a sister, and a kindred spirit.



nichelle: cause we may as well be related. she gets it. ALL of it. and i love her for that. and her heart is fantastically huge. and she says its "ok" when i'm being melodramatic. and i'm pretty sure she has super powers.


sara: cause she is solid and unwavering. we laugh at nothing and bond over documentaries. she is my little ball of sunshine. And she will listen to me...for hours. she is amazing.


steve: cause its hard not to love this mug. he is honest. he not only listens but he actually HEARS what you say. he is ridiculously hysterical. and he is just an all around good egg.

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Aw, one of these days, I'll make your list! Ha ha! Love you!

The Ottley's said...

Um... You must not have a picture of me. :)

Lindsey said...

aww...I miss your face, too, my dear! Coming to UT any time soon?! Love ya!

Lamb said...

You are too nice! Sometimes I think I am a rotten egg, but thanks you are the greatest and I miss you! I hope it works out to do a murder this month because I would love to see you guys again soon! YOU, my friend are a good egg, not to mention the most talented, smart and funny egg I know! Talk to you soon!